Search This Blog

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Impeachment, Iran, and More

(With thanks to my deep cover operatives)

Nader on the state of the state:

"Made fully aware of the overwhelming majority of his constituency resolved for impeachment congressman ... vehemently refused. Rather, he expressed his opinion that the current autocratic executive (in the White House) would attack Iran from the air, declare a national emergency, institute martial law, and call off the 2008 elections, were the Democrats to initiate impeachment. Now, I don't remember congressman ... being seen as a particularly off-the-wall maverick. But if that's the kind of thinking that is circulating on Capitol Hill, things are a lot worse than we thought."

3 comments:

Glynn Kalara said...

The man who single handedly gave us BV$H. I 'd love it if he STFU.

Jim Sande said...

Ralph definitely does not censor his words. I saw the movie about him and my sense of blame about 2000 shifted a little. I think he took the brunt of it and I blamed him too.

The shocking part of this talk is the statement by the congressman. I think we are in trouble, have been for a while, and then I hear this and realize we are in monster trouble.

Glynn Kalara said...

Had he stayed out and not been a spoiler from the left none and I mean none of the mess we're in would have happened. Probably not even 9/11. Certainly not Iraq nor the relentless destruction of our Civil Liberties. Gore wouldn't have been perfect thats for sure but he wouldn't have been the petty Dictator BV$H has turned out too be.