Search This Blog

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Help

Bush offers to bomb Kurd
"The Bush Administration is considering air strikes, including cruise missiles, against the Kurdish rebel group PKK in northern Iraq.

The move would be an attempt to stave off a Turkish invasion of that country to fight the rebels.

President George Bush spoke with Turkish President Abdullah Gul by phone yesterday in an effort to ease the crisis."

Can you imagine the conversation!

Bush: Please..... allow me to bomb the Kurds

Turkish Pres: No, no, no we will bomb the Kurds

Bush: But I insist! Allow me to bomb the Kurds

Turkish Pres: Ah good friend, we, yes we, will bomb the Kurds

Bush: But I want to bomb the Kurds

Turkish Pres: (laughing) You are making me smile, he he, how's the Red Sox

Bush: Now you're blowing smoke, look I can bomb 'em right now, right now, I got ma' finger on the button, look, follow ma' finger, can you see the finger, see the finger

.................

(And so on and on it went, just like this......)

No comments: