Search This Blog

Friday, October 26, 2007

Bike Trailers


Pizze - see pizza.

Pizzi - Ray, famous sax and bassoon player

Pizzo - protection money paid to the Mob.

Pizzu - Italian (Sicilian) for beak.

I'm a big fan of the lowly bicycle.

I bike all around town and use my bike to get to work. I carry stuff in a backpack and bike bags. I can do most of my errands by bike. I can also get around town faster by riding my bike than in a car, up to a point. I'm only 10 pounds heavier than my high school weight and I'm in my fifties. Just saying.

I don't expect my biking to go on forever but barring accident and/or ill health, I can see it going on into the foreseeable future.

There are some very interesting developments in bike carrying carts. Even carpenters can now carry not all, but many tools on a bike cart.

Here are a few businesses to check out. These businesses have designed carts and/or new bikes that you can use to carry more stuff, with ease. The carts are light and sturdy. This is about as green as it gets.

Xtracycle

Bob's Trailers

Burley Design Coop

Chariot Carriers

Photo is from Bob's Trailers - the Ibex

No comments: