Search This Blog

Friday, February 18, 2011

Its Spring - Like

Oh my god, its feels so nice out.......I think I'll leave it out.

That is an old joke.

If you live is the area, I hope you were or will be able to get out in the fresh air. At 4:30 it is 59 degrees out. The snow is melting the icicles are in great remission and people are out walking without hats and gloves on. The young people are jogging in shorts. Its been a monster of a winter, a real heartbreaker. We are depleted and miserable and yes it will get cold again. But the light is improving and today we got a glimpse of our future.

3 comments:

Glynn Kalara said...

67 degs here along the beach at 2pm. Went for my 1st bike ride in 2 mos. It was glorious.

Jim Sande said...

Excellent. We are getting cold in our future but nothing sub zero, in the 10 day forecast.

Ed said...

Perfect evening tonight, went for a moonlight walk in the snow. Hopin' for some cold so I can go sailing Sunday.