Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Crock

The only thing this proves to me is that Gallup polling is a crock.

The top five women includes Condoleeza Rica and Sarah Palin. Seriously now, these are two of the top five most admired women by Americans.

Are you kidding me? You expect us to take this seriously? This is terribly disappointing and unimaginative.

Move on to the next train wreck...

CS Monitor: Gallup poll: Top 5 men and women admired by Americans
2. George W. Bush and Sarah Palin


1. Barack Obama and Hillary Rodham Clinton

2 comments:

Ed said...

I heard that too. Weird. But it's a pretty straightforward question... Who do you admire most?

I suppose you could find out what the sample was, where and how the poll was done, but I see no reason to doubt it particularly. Polls are pretty accurate.

Maybe we're just learning about the USA.

Jim Sande said...

Yes, its news I don't want to believe.