Search This Blog

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Idiocracy

Bill Clinton Questions Obama’s Experience
...he said that Senator Barack Obama had about as much experience as Mr. Clinton did in 1988 — the year Mr. Clinton decided not to run for the presidency.

“I was, in terms of experience, was closer to Senator Obama, I suppose, in 1988 when I came within a day of announcing,” Mr. Clinton said in a interview on “Political Capital with Al Hunt” that was scheduled to be broadcast tonight on Bloomberg television and again this weekend.

Mr. Clinton did not run that year, he added, because “I really didn’t think I knew enough, and had served enough and done enough to run.”

Bill Clinton adding his ill advised wisdom to the inevitable collapse of the Democrats' chances in 2008.

Bill, take a cold shower.

2 comments:

Glynn Kalara said...

Can't the D's do better then what is running now? I mean really Obama is way too green and the Clinton's are moderate Repukes. Edwards is ok but IMO doesn't have the fire necessary to fight back. Given the choices I'll hold my nose and vote for the Clinton's. Atleast they know how to govern. Bill had better keep his pants on though or Hillary 's Presidency will just be another Fox news re-run of Monica 24/7.

Jim Sande said...

Bill Richardson is good, he also has the chance of a tiny snowball in hell .

What terrifies me is Guiliani as president. He is less informed than Bush, and one wonders how that could be, as Bush is completely ill informed.

A democrat may win in 08. It is the next Republican administration in 12 or 16 that will finish the Bush hatchet job on America.

I can't figure out which country to move to. American democracy is shot to hell, Bush has been drowning it for 7 years and he's not finished yet.