Search This Blog

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Morning Walk Progress

I was out there walking my 2.3 mile route this morning. Its quieter on the weekend because people sleep in and the fury of the work and school week is dormant. Its crispy, cool, damp, and slightly raw. I like the raw weather.

We got a card signed by all the people at the doggy daycare where Mitchel spent his daytime his last few months. He really needed close supervision and couldn't be left alone for long hours, more than one hour was uncomfortable. It was a nice gesture, very touching in fact.

I will spend a good part of the weekend working on the kitchen. The tile is in and now it needs grout. The countertop is on order and when that arrives, we get the sink back. The sink is really the key. I am looking forward to cooking decent food. Since we have been without a kitchen I have gained 10 pounds eating prepared food from the deli and frozen microwave stuff. I got to drop the weight, not comfortable at 175.

Well onto the news and to see if the world is basically still an integral entity. I always wonder about that.

No comments: