Search This Blog

Saturday, April 24, 2010

From Rodney Dangerfield

A girl phoned me the other day and said... Come on over, there's nobody home. I went over. Nobody was home.


I came from a real tough neighborhood. I put my hand in some cement and felt another hand.


I could tell my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and a radio.


I drink too much. The last time I gave a urine sample it had an olive in it.


I had plenty of pimples as a kid. One day I fell asleep in the library. When I woke up, a blind man was reading my face.


I told my psychiatrist that everyone hates me. He said I was being ridiculous - everyone hasn't met me yet.

3 comments:

Glynn Kalara said...

This man was a summer resident here in AC and I had the pleasure of meeting and talking with him about 20 yrs. ago one day just walking on the beach. Always, loved his work. He's sorely missed these days.

Jim Sande said...

What did he tell you, got any anecdotes.

Glynn Kalara said...

Yea, it was kind of funny. I told him that I loved his work but that didn't mean I respected him. He just smiled and said you know what? He knew that's what I wanted to hear and like the good sport and great man he was he said it to my utter delight.