Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

The White Supremacist's Dream Candidate

AlterNet: 16% of Trump Supporters in South Carolina Willing to Tell Pollsters They Are Openly White Supremacist - Only 14% are not sure if whites are the superior race. By Adam Johnson
The poll also found that 62% of Trump voters support a national database for Muslims, with the next closest Marco Rubio at 47%. A whopping 56% of Trump supporters don't think the religion of Islam should be legal, with 33% wanting to ban it outright. The next closest was Ted Cruz with 27%.

1 comment:

Jim Sande said...

Have you seen how red faced Trump is lately. I don't think he's cut out for it truthfully, I think behind the scenes he's probably pulling multiple Kanye West tantrums of epic proportions. I wish I was a fly on the wall, I bet it's a mouth wide open shit storm from one place to the next. He's saying the craziest shit too.