Search This Blog

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Global Warming - Ted

  I think we can safely say that we understand Ted's policy pattern and thought process. Let's use some examples - by taking away food stamps Ted would actually be helping the poor get proper nutrition, or, by starting a war in Iran Ted is bringing peace to the Middle East, or, by imposing Martial Law Ted is bringing democracy to the country. All I want to know is how does someone with such intelligence become such a slimy creature, how does that happen. Is it the crazy daddy archetype playing out in a son of such high thinking capacity that his subjective interpersonal view is completely stunted and so he constantly enters the world as a bull in a china shop. If you are wondering which politician would use a nuclear weapon without a second thought as if he were commanded by god, that would be Ted Cruz. Ted Cruz is the closest thing to a fanatic that America has to offer at present.

HuffPo: Ted Cruz: 'Global Warming Alarmists Are The Equivalent Of The Flat-Earthers'

3 comments:

Glynn Kalara said...

He looks like a sleazy used car salesman. He reminds me of Nixon, but much more ideological.

Jim Sande said...

It's his undisturbed grinning that is the creepiest thing about him. It's creepy because it's sinister. I see him grinning and it repulses me. At least Bolton for example is true to his policy, he's as sour as can be and so is his policy base - war. But Cruz, eeh, very creepy. It's true he reminds me of Nixon too.

Glynn Kalara said...

I was too young in the 50's to remember Joe McCarthy, but this klown looks a lot like the pics and film I've seen of him. He's combo of McCarthy and Nixon with a splash of every oily used car salesman et al. thrown in. When I watch this guy I get an intense desire to smash a pie into his smug face. Thank Allah et al, this asshole has ZERO chance of every being elected Prez.