Search This Blog

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Retard In Chief

OK, I think that writing down expletives in the main body of some personal commentary AKA this blog, is wrong.

I am not adverse to writing a comment after the fact using a few four lettered friends.

However allow me to write for all present as if this were one voice -

This is complete bullshit, Bush is a fucking retard.

Actually I used to work as a counselor to adults with retardation. They were generally far more astute and honest than the retard in chief.

Raw Story: Bush wants history to see him as a liberator of millions
George W. Bush hopes history will see him as a president who liberated millions of Iraqis and Afghans, who worked towards peace and who never sold his soul for political ends.

1 comment:

Glynn Kalara said...

You need a soul too sell one. I list BV$H under the phrase "The Banality of Evil." Counting down the days...