Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Shocking Disclosure - Mehlman Is Pretty Sure He Is Gay

I've had a rough day - lost a pair of glasses, got way behind on time, went to a dental appointment to find the office closed.

But this has given me a serious laugh. Its revisiting the massive hypocrisy of the Republican Party. At their heart there is a psychological gaping wound that finds its relief in creating pain and suffering for ordinary people.

Mehlman should do us a favor and disappear into an old nelly nightclub.

(Update - Mehlman has also announced that he will continue to aggressively fight gay marriage...)

WaPo: Former RNC chairman Ken Mehlman: I'm gay
"It's taken me 43 years to get comfortable with this part of my life," Mehlman said. "Everybody has their own path to travel, their own journey, and for me, over the past few months, I've told my family, friends, former colleagues, and current colleagues, and they've been wonderful and supportive. The process has been something that's made me a happier and better person. It's something I wish I had done years ago."

No comments: