Search This Blog

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Resettle 101


I was recently thinking about where I would go when a Palin presidency or some similar quality individual picks up where Bush left off. The Bush years were vicious, can anybody stomach any more of it in the future. I suspect that sentiment is alive and well.

I know of a couple who recently went off to New Zealand. I know a few others who live there as well.

I need a safe and culturally vibrant city.

Reuters: Canada, Australia ranked best places for expats
...expats in Canada have the best quality of life and found it among the easiest places in the world to integrate with the local population.

Australia and Thailand also came in the top three...

1 comment:

Glynn Kalara said...

I'm thinking New Zealand as well but my wife wants to be near our kids. I told them to move to Australia. This country is finished, the retards are in charge.