Search This Blog

Monday, November 23, 2009

Damn Advocate Judges


Look everybody knows that dinner out is just not right unless there's a gun in the hors d'œuvres.

What is this place - Russia?
"“When I hold you in my arms and I feel my finger on your trigger I know no one can do me no harm because happiness is a warm gun.”
Reuters: Judge blocks law allowing guns in bars
A judge on Friday blocked a Tennessee law that allowed people to bring handguns into restaurants and bars.

The law that took effect in July allowed handgun owners with permits to pack their pistols in places serving alcohol, providing the establishments made more than half their profits from food.

2 comments:

Glynn Kalara said...

What good is having a permit to carry a concealed AK-47 if u can't carry it into your local bar/rest.? Hell, what do u do if someone stares @ you funny? Without your weapons your in trouble right? You gotta love the south.

Jim Sande said...

Its like holding a weapon is no more than a clothing accessory ornament like a ring or a tongue stud.