Search This Blog

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Solarsaturday


You guys have an excellent day.

Its going up into the - who cares it is sunny, warm, and blooming.

Consequently I am outside, walking, working in the garden, and going nuts.

You go nuts too.

Be back tonight.

From a deep operative, (used without permission), on the Hannity waterboard-gate.
News: o-tainment people I'd like to waterboard
1 Rick Sanchez ( on my call )
2 G Gordon Liddy (cause he likes it )
3 Nancy Grace (because women can be macho too )
4 All tv weathermen ( I'll show you precipitation)
5 Limbaugh (to help wash down his pills) ....

I think Sanchez has already put himself through the process. He needs another 182 to catch the record holder.

Lots of news people have done this already including Christopher Hitchens. Whats the point? I think this is childish posturing.

....Torture is obviously wrong and it's probably meant as a deterrent anyway. Its a basic, "If your bad we will hurt you," message....

The explosion of these methods is a sickness that should not be approached like Olbermann has approached it. This will only exacerbate matters...Keep the faith

No comments: