Search This Blog

Friday, October 30, 2015

Sweden

Guardian UK: Refugees refusing to leave bus in 'too cold' Swedish village to be removed - Fourteen people have stayed on the bus since it reached Limedsforsen three days ago, saying the village is too cold and isolated
Sweden, with a population of 9.8 million, expects to receive up to 190,000 asylum applications this year, putting it among the EU states with the highest proportion of refugees per capita as the continent struggles with a massive number of displaced people.

3 comments:

Glynn Kalara said...

WTF! Syrians the Swedes will take in, Americans no way! Still it's not good enough for the Syrians. Send them back if they don't like it.

Jim Sande said...

I know, wasn't there a saying - beggars can't be choosers.

Jim Sande said...

One time I was in the city and a homeless guy came up to me and said he wanted some money for food. I was going into a pizza joint and I said to him, here come on in with me I'll buy you some pizza. He said to me - no thanks, it gives me heartburn.