Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Global Warming - The Pope

  I would encourage you to Google 'global warming' today and see how many news stories refer to Pope Francis' upcoming encyclical. I can't wait to see the outpouring of disbelief and upset from the conservative dominant branch of the Catholics. I'm sure I've already missed some but I do so enjoy seeing an organization that is essentially authoritarian in nature have it's leader throw global warming down it's authoritarian throat. Fantastic. Hoisted on their own petards as it were, and now one must wonder if someone will be out to eliminate this pope because after all it's usually a right wing nut that does such horrible deeds.

Catholic Online: Pope Francis to tackle global warming, encyclical due in March

No comments: