Search This Blog

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Morning

I spent the morning cross country skiing at the municipal golf course. I had a blast. I wish I were in better physical shape because one really needed some endurance out there. We had a second snow storm in three days on Saturday, so the snow was very deep and soft plus it's very cold. The new dog had a good time of it too. She was bounding through the snow, and rolling around on it on her back. Good dog. Right now I'm ready for some breakfast and to relax for a bit. It's good to try to do something exhilarating first thing in the morning, it gets the body and mind cooking, in a good way.

2 comments:

Glynn Kalara said...

Only cross country skied once, but it was up at 12K feet along the Pacific Cascade trail in Oregon 30 yrs. ago. We skied down to Crater lake, what a spectacular ride that was.

Jim Sande said...

Now that sounds memorable.