Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas

Good morning and Merry Christmas! Well apparently enough people were dreaming of a White Christmas around here because I woke up to about an inch of snow covering on the ground. The street is perfectly clear because it's been too warm for stuff to stick. Still, the ground looks nice.

I hope everyone got special presents if this is your holiday for giving presents. I hope everyone was good, and I also hope everyone was bad, in a good way. Bad is so much more fun than good.

Heading out to go for a run, that is how I celebrate Christmas morning. I am steering away from the news today because let's face it, the news has been freaking miserable and at least I need a break from it. Of course there's no telling what incredulous misery mankind can generate on a day like today. Let's try to stay away from that and have a full positive loving type of day. I'll try if you try. We'll make a pack. Deal?

No comments: