Search This Blog

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Proving The Media Wrong - No Matter What

This ABC talking head is saying that the American public will want to prove the media wrong and therefor will vote McCain in as president.

We are glad that he is expressing his utter contempt for the American people as he suggests we are all a group of third graders with a serious case of the contraries.

I know that whenever I study the policies carefully and come to conclusions about who I want to vote for that as soon as I see pollsters telling me who is winning, I say, boy do I want to mess with that pollsters' head. I think I'll just vote 180 degrees in the opposite direction.

They actually pay someone to do this on TV. How freaking un-creative can you get. The guy is out of material.

2 comments:

Glynn Kalara said...

Talk about full of shit!! This is just more of the far right trying to create something where nothing exists. The words that apply are 1. Denial 2. Delusional ( emphasis on LOSE)

Jim Sande said...

I agree

They are also trying to build interest in the election and increase ad revenue. SO they are trying to make it a football game.