Search This Blog

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Il Duce, where did our love go?


With America dreamily, sleepily, unknowingly, and stupidly in a profound manner (its like a big, 'well OK') embracing a totalitarian form of government, I call it 'totalitarian democracy', I've decided to start examining histories of life under totalitarian regimes. Its my way of moving on to 'the adjustment phase.'

I want to be ready to live fully in a repressive democracy. Consciously medicated or at least blankly making my contribution so that my great leaders can determine which corporation can control my freedom and destiny. Now that my right and your right of habeus corpus is flushing away or is that down, I want to be prepared to be hauled off and tortured by my comrades or is it my mentors, perhaps its my betters or my superiors, ah yes, its my democratic providers, for my own good. In any case, hauled off by the people on the correct side of the law. The people that know best and know all, because as someone who thinks the present regime in Washington is completely and utterly insane, I too, paraphrasing John Lennon, must be insane simply for thinking that.

Therefor I will be developing a roadmap for those ready to embrace a new democratic totalitarianism.

We will start with the preliminaries. Here are a few quotes from the man himself, Mr. Mussolin, take a bow, love ya babe:

"The Liberal State is a mask behind which there is no face; it is a scaffolding behind which there is no building."

-comment: More pithy today than it was back then, in fact this could come directly off the hissing lips of Coulter.

"Fascism, the more it considers and observes the future and the development of humanity, quite apart from political considerations of the moment, believes neither in the possibility nor the utility of perpetual peace."

-comment: Hey one thing we certainly have not heard in the past 6 years, is a call for peace. We have heard, a call to war. We've heard it a lot. Now we are hearing a call for a new war, in Iran. Peace is a dirty word. If you call for peace, you are falling for the ideology of terrorism. That make great sense to me in a GOP way, a call for peace is nothing but a front for terrorists. In addition, there really is no "utility" for peace. Think about it. How can the great corporate wheels of military production, weapons production, and a $500 billion dollar defense budget ever get rolling with peace. If you want peace, you are weak on defense. 



"Fascism is a religion. The twentieth century will be known in history as the century of Fascism."

-comment: So he's off by a century, big deal. We can rectify that.

"Blood alone moves the wheels of history."

-comment: Damn, my man is to the point. It is blood, friends, that will move totalitarian democracy forward, especially your children's blood, we'll just haul you off and torture with belligerence.

Artwork by Erro

No comments: