Search This Blog

Thursday, July 28, 2016

Digby's Latest

  Digby is extraordinary, perceptive, she's able to see what's going on underneath it all, the underlying intent.

Salon: The DNC message to fed-up Republicans: Leave the dark side and join us - Last night focused on luring GOP moderates appalled by the RNC hatefest. The message was clear, but will it work? by Heather Digby Parton
...it was an excellent opportunity for the party to show America that voting for a madman is unnecessary, even if you generally vote Republican

2 comments:

Glynn Kalara said...

I doubt it. At most it will maybe move a few to Johnson or to stay home. I doubt either. Why? Because sadly most of the GOP base pretty much believes all the shit tRump has been puking up.He won because he is their actual choice and his message is what they believe, sadly. I have people in my family and among my some of my friends even that believe his shit.

Jim Sande said...

Don't give up yet Glenn, I think she has a real shot at it. Wait till next week, she will get a bump, it will happen, the DNC is going well.