Search This Blog

Monday, September 30, 2013

The Market On Monday

  Good morning. It is 47 degrees and sorta clearing from fogginess here in Upstate NY. And no I am not talking about myself, talking about the weather. It's the last day of September and now the real burr months start coming - Octo-burr etc. I hope you had a good weekend. Mine was exceptionally good. Nice performance on Saturday, I really enjoyed playing the guitar and enjoyed seeing some old friends and comrades. I gotta do that more often.

  At 8:15 a.m. futures are significantly down and the price of oil per barrel is down. The market is poised to flat out tank at the opening bell.

  I really just can't contain myself right here. Blame all of this market mess today squarely on the pointy little half-wit thick as a brick headed extremist cult now know at the G.O.Tea. Congress is in the hands of lunatics, actually that's being to kind. They are way beyond lunatics, these people rival any cult mess religious or otherwise that the world has ever produced. They are in that league. Please G.O.Tea leave the US, form a separate Red US in the red states and leave the rest of us alone and out of reach of your misery. I'll help pay for it too.

CNN: Stocks weak as U.S. shutdown looms
"If nothing is agreed by tonight, which seems likely, there will be an economic hit as some [government] employees are put on unpaid leave and non-essential government services close..."

No comments: