Search This Blog

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Morning

It is a balmy 10 degrees with sunshine here in Upstate NY. The forecast is predicting the temperature goes up into the 20s later today, and that will seem like a heat wave considering it's been around zero for the last few days. The local newspaper decided they are going to do a short bio article on yours truly, so I spent a good part of yesterday afternoon writing out answers to questions about my work as a carpenter and a musician. It was a good project overall and I would recommend it to you as it helps to put a little perspective on what you have accomplished. Plus I think that it's good to share your life story a little bit, some people like to read bios. If they really do publish the story I'll post the link later on in the week.

No comments: