Search This Blog

Thursday, December 29, 2011

You Vill Obey - Ya Vol!

After you sign the loyalty oath, you must also sign a purity oath and offer DNA samples...

I made the last part up but I had you there didn't I. That's right, its heading in that direction.

Richmond Times Dispatch: Va. GOP will require loyalty oath in presidential primary
Anyone who wants to vote must sign a form at the polling place pledging to support the eventual Republican nominee for president. Anyone who refuses to sign will be barred from voting in the primary.

4 comments:

Ed said...

Is there a little "All Germans are Nazis" in the headline?

Just askin.

Jim Sande said...

Of course not Ed.

Ed said...

I know, yah, of course... but the language is the only reference. I'd be offended. It's not like you said something about Colonel Klink or something.

I guess it hit me because I know so many Germans.

Jim Sande said...

Actually Colonel Klink was who I had in mind when I wrote the headline.