Search This Blog

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Vicious Beck Attack

We've said it before and we will continue to say it. Beck's supporter are violent and Beck is violent. Why does the right wing get a pass on death threats and gun violence?

Guardian UK: Frances Fox Piven defies death threats after taunts by anchorman Glenn Beck
The 78-year-old leftwing academic is the latest hate figure for Fox News host Glenn Beck and his legion of fans. While she has decided to shrug off the inevitable death threats that have followed, she is well aware of the problem. "I don't know if I am scared, but I am worried," she told the Observer as she sat in a bar on Manhattan's Upper West Side.


"At the start I thought it was funny, but now I know that is dangerous... their paranoia works better when they can imagine a devil. Now that devil is me."

3 comments:

Ed said...

Photo is obviously false.

Jim Sande said...

I know but I still liked it.

Ed said...

I guess it does have more charm as an unabashed collage.