Search This Blog

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Einstein, Picasso, and Bush

Einstein arrives at heaven's pearly gates, tells Saint Peter, I'm Einstein, and asks to be let in.

St. Peter says, "How do I know you're really Einstein?"

Einstein proceeds to write a magnificent equation that stuns Saint Peter. He is amazed at the dazzling complexity and the brilliance shining through the equation.

Saint Peter says, come on in.

Picasso arrives at heaven's gates, tells Saint Peter, I'm Picasso, and asks to be let in.

St. Peter says, "How do I know you're really Picasso?"

Picasso proceeds to draw a magnificent art work that floors Saint Peter. Saint Peter can't help but find himself profoundly moved by such creative mastery and artistry.

Saint Peter says, come on in.

Bush arrives at heaven's gates, tells Saint Peter, I'm George Bush, and asks to be let in.

St. Peter says, "How do I know you're really George Bush?"

Bush says, "Well I don't know how to prove it." Saint Peter says "Well, Einstein was here, and he proved he was Einstein by writing out this brilliant equation. Then Picasso came, and he drew this magnificent art work and I instantly knew it was Picasso."

George Bush then says, "Who's Einstein? Who's Picasso?"

Saint Peter says, come on in.

No comments: