Search This Blog

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Let Go

Taking a little break from the political commentary posts, I wanted to post one of my favorite songs of recent years. Its 'Let Go' by Frou Frou. I can listen to this song over and over.

There are no youtube versions of this stunning duo performing 'Let Go'. This version is dubbed onto some TV show clips. I don't know the show, I don't own a TV at present either. I just listen to the song. Go Figure.



Watch Imogen Heap, 1/2 of Frou Frou, do a live solo version at:

Let Go Live

Addendum: I want to share a criteria of mine for music and in particular my criteria for songs. There is really only one rule that I use to decide if I like a tune or not. Its a simple rule. If the lyrics of the song contain the phrase, "pretty momma" then its into the dumpster.

No comments: