Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 24, 2020

America Goes Off The Deep End

  I like Texas Republican Patrick's idea that we can sacrifice people over 70 in order to 'save' the economy. I truly hope all Trump supporters over the age of 70 go right now and jump off a cliff. The rest of us will follow your truly 'courageous' deed, we promise.

Guardian UK: Trump wants to reopen US businesses in weeks 'not months' even as deaths rise – as it happened
Texas Republican, Lt Governor Dan Patrick and said he is concerned that public health measures to prevent coronavirus will end American life as he knows it, and said he would rather risk death than having the country continue with tough public health restrictions that hurt the economy.

“You know, Tucker, no one reached out to me and said, ‘As a senior citizen, are you willing to take a chance on your survival in exchange for keeping the America that all America loves for your children and grandchildren?’ And if that’s the exchange, I’m all in,” Patrick said. “And that doesn’t make me noble or brave or anything like that. I just think there are lots of grandparents out there in this country like me.”

No comments: