Search This Blog

Friday, April 13, 2018

Slime Ball Trump

NY Times: Trump attacks 'slimeball' Comey after new book likens president to mafia boss - Trump tweets: ‘James Comey is a proven LEAKER & LIAR’ - ABC shows clip of Comey discussing Trump prostitution allegation
Comey went on: “And then he says something that distracted me because he said, you know, ‘If there’s even a 1% chance my wife thinks that’s true, that’s terrible.’

“‘And I remember thinking, ‘How could your wife think there’s a 1% chance you were with prostitutes peeing on each other in Moscow?’”

2 comments:

Glynn Kalara said...

It's pretty common knowledge in NYC that El Trumpo has been into sexual "watersports" ( as it's known on the street) for many decades. His obsession with Golden surroundings is a clear signal this would be King gets off watching others pee on command. I wonder if it's a requirement to work for him? Although, I can't see General Kelly passing that part of the interview and don't want to even think about it.

Jim Sande said...

I could definitely see Kellyanne agreeing and probably liking it too. I didn't know that particular Trump history. Do you have any links to stories and such?