Search This Blog

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Saturday

Good morning. It is 44 degrees and raining here in Upstate NY. It's been rainy here all week with more expected tomorrow. Looking at the forecast we are supposed to have temperatures in the 90s by Friday and that would mean a 50 degree swing. Yeah that's a lot. What a week's it's been, no need to recap the news here. The tornado disasters have really caught our attention and the sheer horror and suffering is unimaginable. Obama is under intense pressure from the GOP and truthfully I'm not surprised and in many ways I'm not interested either. The GOP is the master race of throwing red herrings, so those guys and it is mostly guys will throw that rotten fish at the lightest instigation. They can't help themselves, I mean seriously now, is the Tea Party a non political group that should be sheltered from paying Federal taxes. Give me a break. Singled out my ass. Enjoy the extended weekend, it will be soggy if you are in this area. I will be working on this old house and at some point I'll hit my favorite restaurant destination point.

No comments: