Search This Blog

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Micro Thin Snow Morning

Good morning. It is 27 degrees and bright out, here in Upstate NY. Today in Albany NY the Sun rose at 6:47 a.m. and will set at 5:31 p.m. We are getting almost 3 minutes of daylight more each day as the Spring Equinox approaches. I've had enough of the moderate Winter.

There's a light patina of snow on everything this morning. The deer tribe already passed through the yard and we saw two medium sized and gangly fawns from the family of six. A neighbor already reported a deer tick on her dog, so the alarms are on standby.

The big event for me today will be watching the Knicks play the Mavericks at 1:00, toss in rehearsal for an upcoming music performance, a few walks with the dog, a little house work, and there it is.

2 comments:

Glynn Kalara said...

Its been so mild down here my veggie garden usually long dead by now is still growing, as is my lawn and my flower gardens. Insects are everywhere. I even saw a robin in the yard yesterday.

Jim Sande said...

Sounds lovely, I can't wait for Spring. Its not quite warm enough up here for plants to kick in.