Search This Blog

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Springtime Madness


So I'm in the food store picking up a few things, and I get into a conversation with an acquaintance.

They tell me that they suspect a neighbor is into a very cult-like type of behavior. The person is a little freaked out, and I just chalk it up to the times we all work to live in and tell them to not worry.

So I'm out in the parking lot and I have to put my food down on a dry spot on the macadam so I can open the trunk of the car. I'm kneeling for a micro-instant and some young hood drives up in a new luxury Lexus rolls down the window, just inches away from me, and offers me some stolen gold jewelry. When I realized what was going on, I decided to never wear a sport jacket out in public unless I was going to a social event.

Its just a weird time of year. People don't realize how tricky it is to go from winter into the warmer weather. The body needs time to adjust and the mind sometimes runs a little loose.

So go get a massage, relax a little bit, everything is still propped up just fine. If you can read this you're probably not hungry. I hope.

Here's another plea for a more compassionate world. Its out there, I'm positive, its just not blooming quite yet.

Yahoo: NC nursing home shooting kills 6, hurts 3

No comments: