Search This Blog

Thursday, June 22, 2006

George Bush in Europe, 9-11 Investigation

A nice article on George Bush's popularity in Europe
(hint: They do not like him, with poll numbers even lower than here in the US)
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13468342/site/newsweek/

I watched this film online, its free, its about an hour long.
Up to this point I have not been a 9-11 conspiracy type. I do resent the frequent use of the term conspiracy. It seems to be used to quell any dissent and consequently assign a degree of absurdity on the individual. Anyhow the film is free and I must say the evidence presented, particularly the evidence surrounding the attack on the Pentagon, is compelling.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2023320890224991194

1 comment:

Jim Sande said...

Yes, edat, dropping bombs to encourage democacy has become the equivalent of dropping fertilizer to encourage plant growth. It reminds me of one of Thomas Freidman's quotes as he borrows from John Lennon, I paraphrase, "Let's give war a chance."