Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Eviction

  As someone who has worked in the field of property management and has at times had to get the eviction notice, I actually have seen things that are worse than what is described in this article. That's the truth. You would not believe what I have seen, homeless people live in better environments. There are people in America that are living in the depths of squalor and it defies the imagination.

Reuters: Judge evicts man from NYC apartment, citing urine stench
...was also fired from his job because of his incontinence.

2 comments:

Glynn Kalara said...

I was also a property manager for a period of my life and I concur. I saw crap ( literally) that defied reason. I never liked to evict anyone even then, putting people on the street ran against my nature. So, I got out of that business as quickly as I could manage it.

Jim Sande said...

I've known the background of the evictions I've been involved with and they all had a place to go, family mostly. The people I worked for were very generous actually and really bent over backwards in every case, so it was not difficult for me.