Search This Blog

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Hernia Surgery

I can fess up now, I spent Friday at the hospital undergoing surgery for a hernia. I've had the hernia for almost 2 months. I'm home and resting, flipping through websites at the moment, and definitely feeling it. Might do a short write up about the surgery and the many steps one has to take to get into the operating room. I think it would be valuable for someone who might face something similar within the confines of our medical system. They try to do everything out patient now, I was in the hospital for about nine hours today. I got good pain meds, I now have something in common with Rush Limbaugh. If I don't post a lot on Saturday, this is why.

2 comments:

Glynn Kalara said...

Sorry to hear your under the weather. Get well quick!!!

Jim Sande said...

Thanks GK. I am on the mend.