Search This Blog

Friday, July 22, 2011

On Self Respect

"The opinion which other people have of you is their problem, not yours" - Elisabeth Kubler-Ross


"My great mistake, the fault for which I can't forgive myself, is that one day I ceased my obstinate pursuit of my own individuality." - Oscar Wilde


"The ultimate lesson all of us have to learn is unconditional love, which includes not only others but ourselves as well." - Elizabeth Kubler-Ross


"I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being." - Hafiz of Persia


"A thoroughly good relationship with ourselves results in being still, which doesn't mean we don't run and jump and dance about. It means there's no compulsiveness. We don't overwork, overeat, oversmoke, overseduce. In short, we begin to stop causing harm." - Pema Chodron

No comments: