Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Halloweeny


What better way to kick off (out?) Halloween than to bring up sex. I stopped in my tracks while seeing the following article:

George Bush wants you to stop having sex if you are unmarried and under 29.

There is an old saying that a deep operative of mine likes to use: "Once the shit is out of the bull, you can't get it back in." You can ponder this quote in relation to George Bush's proprietary sexual notions at your leisure. The article states that over 90% of the people in the 20 to 29 age range have sexual relations. Its a poll, polls are weird, but its what we got. My question is who are those remaining 10%? I can understand illness, disfigurement, and the unspoken for reasons for being out of the saddle, so I personally need to modify the numbers. I say 97% are sh sh active between the ages of 18 and 29. One thing you can say about George Bush is that here is a person who likes it when the odds are unbelievably stacked against him.

excerpt: "The message is 'It's better to wait until you're married to bear or father children........The only 100% effective way of getting there is abstinence."

Abstinence, imagine that. I guess the millions to be spent on this bright boy plan wouldn't be spent better on real sex education and birth control availabliltiy.

Painting by Lichtenstein

No comments: