Thursday, August 22, 2024

Comment

 Bill Clinton did a great job on night three. Two of his most memorable lines for me were the one where he says, "Count the I's and not the lies." He's referring to Trump's selfish narcissistic nature, it's so dark. And at the same time he's also referencing all of Trump's boatload of lies. The other line that caught me was when Clinton goes on about how he is getting old and he doesn't know how many more conventions, if any, he'll attend in the future, meaning he will be dead. Then he says, "But I'm still younger than Trump." I loved that because he stuck it to Trump about being too old, the same tactic Trump used against Biden. All in all it was a lit night, the energy was off the charts. The Democrats have a shot at winning this one, what a turnaround from one month ago. It's unprecedented at least in our lifetime.

No comments: