Search This Blog

Thursday, August 24, 2023

Random Thoughts

  Curious that Giuliani prosecuted mobsters using the RICO act, then ends up working for Trump, who runs his enterprise exactly like a kingpin mobster.

  I realize that after 2016 we are shell shocked with the knowledge that Donald Trump actually became president. Someone of so low a standing across a wide array of desirable attributes became president. It remains shocking. However, is it really possible that Donald Trump now indicted four times on ninety one criminal charges could really become president again? Is this country really and truly that screwed up? Really? I'm paying attention. I read the papers, listen to the videos, watch some TV, and I know full well that the political bisection of America is complete. Still, could a four time indicted person be re-elected to office on a platform of "I'm overflowing with bullsh*t", and "I'm more cray cray than ever", and "I have nothing to offer anyone except endless anger and lies, along with a overflowing dose of my narcissistic neediness".

  When did the GOP decide that its core mission was to carry the Jerry Springer mantle - high octane, all nonsense, extra stupid emotional theater. 

No comments: