Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Chopped

Modern life lessons learned

  If I’m ever invited to appear on ‘Chopped’, and I have no idea why that would happen since I’m not a chef, but if it did happen there’s one thing I do know. That would be to never, ever, ever make risotto on ‘Chopped’. Making risotto on ‘Chopped’ is the kiss of death, make risotto and you’re guaranteed to be chopped. It’s like the equivalent of skinny jeans on a 60 year old guy, risotto on ‘Chopped’. When I see some aspiring bright eyed chef going for the risotto, I throw up my hands in disbelief. I'm screaming, haven’t you learned anything about life, do not make risotto on ‘Chopped’. It’s a golden rule.

2 comments:

Jim Sande said...

Not in public, our skinny jeans days are over, kaput.

Mark said...

In private I wear sweat pants. In public, sweat pants.
We have reached our comfortable days.

I do recall a brief suggestion that "Hot Lobsters" be named "Assless Wonders". This could only happen with skinny jeans.