Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Hummus

  As the year comes to a close, this particular story seems especially relevant for the year in American politics. It is simultaneously humorous and terrifying, terrifying in the sense that this is the new norm in the GOP. America needs at least two viable political parties, three would be even better, but at least two for starters. Unfortunately right now we've got one and one half, not really a full two.

Right Wing Watch: Ben Carson Confuses 'Hamas' With 'Hummus'

2 comments:

Glynn Kalara said...

Carson would probably confuse his own ass for a hole in the ground if it wasn't for his staff. I'm starting to believe he wasn't the brilliant brain surgeon everyone says he was. I bet if you take a granular look at his record your going to see some interesting inconsistencies there. Something doesn't pass the smell test with this klown.

Jim Sande said...

I think he gets lots of support from the Christian born again people. I suspect he speaks with a lot of coded phrases and such and this is his appeal. To me, he's not presidential but neither are Trump, Cruz, Rubio, any of them. I know you don't believe me here, and for good reasons too but I still think Christie is going to hang around.