Search This Blog

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Pass It On

  I have an idea for a Trump protest that I think might be fun.

  A few months ago there was a video of a fellow playing goofy tuba music live at a KKK march. It was an effective protest and I suspect you may have seen the clip. If not, it's on Youtube.

  My idea is similar. As people are lining up to go into a Trump stump speech, someone drives by in a vehicle outfitted with sound, microphone, etc and starts shouting out Hitler like orders to the crowd of supporters. The thing is filmed and shared on social media etc, and repeated often. A brave soul is required but it's doable.

  If you can think of someone who might make use of this idea, please do.

1 comment:

Glynn Kalara said...

I'd like to stuff f*cking Donald and his following in that tuba and throw the whole lot into the middle of the Pacific.