Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Quick Note

 I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season. This week between Christmas and New Year's Day is always distinctive, people slow down a little bit. I saw a few stores in town open on Christmas Day, the Chinese restaurant for one. One thing that occurred over the weekend is that this blog has now surpassed two millions views. The blog has seen a steady increase in viewers since the beginning, starting with a handful of views way back when and now with several thousand each day. I hope this is a result of the content of the blog, which is a sampling of the news from day to day with an emphasis on national politics, the environment, some global events especially war, a few things of interest including art and music, and occasionally some commentary. Yes, I do post some of my own art and music work too. I hope you will consider commenting as an exchange of our ideas is the best. Yes it is a progressive blog, and I'll leave that right there. Have a great holiday week.

No comments: