Search This Blog

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Driving Commandments

I must say, I really approve of this. The Vatican has released the ten commandments for driving:

Vatican's 'driving commandments'

"Thou shalt not drive and drink", "thou shalt not make rude gestures behind the steering wheel" and "help accident victims" are among the 10 recommendations for motorists."


Very recently I was driving towards my house. Suddenly the SUV in front of me stops. I am following about 15 feet or so behind so I immediately stop, nor can I swerve and go around them because its a busy one lane in each direction road.

The SUV driver throws it into reverse and smashes right into me. I got a dented bumper and a sore neck out of the deal.

The driver had the decency to pull over. He had balloons in the back of his SUV blocking his view so he didn't see me.

The irony was that the balloons had "get well soon" written on them.

No comments: