Friday, April 03, 2026

You

 Guardian UK: Influencers are drinking shots of olive oil and lemon juice. Should you? by Adrienne Matei

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am now adding olive oil / lemon juice to my daily wellness shots along with apple cider vinegar, ginger-turmeric, wheatgrass, aloe vera and carrot. Am I missing anything?

Jim Sande said...

Hopefully not! How is your knee?

Anonymous said...

My Whole Leg (not to be confused with Wet Leg) has plenty of discomfort to go around, especially at night so sleeping is not great. But progress is being made, albeit, slowly.

Jim Sande said...

Slow progress is good. If you can't sleep don't sweat it, rest. Resting is good too. The coherent breath, 5 inhales and exhales per minute, or the box breath, count to 4 slow inhale, hold for 4, exhale for 4, hold for 4, either helps to rest the mind and helps inspire sleep. You probably already know this, but sometimes it's good to hear it again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you James for the reminder. Concentrating on breathing is what I do in the middle of the night. It usually helps. Although often it doesn't feel 'coherent'.