Greetings. If you are unable to view Youtube videos on this blog, it could be for one of several reasons.
1. Blocking "Cross-Site Tracking": YouTube wants to see a Google cookie in the visitor's browser to prove they are a real person. If your blog visitors (or you) have "Block third-party cookies" enabled in browser settings, YouTube can't "see" that they are logged into Google, so it assumes they are a bot.
2. VPNs & Cloud Privacy: If you or your readers use a VPN or Apple’s "iCloud Private Relay," YouTube often flags those IP addresses as "suspicious" and blocks the embedded player.
Basically, Youtube is at war with AI and bots. They want to make sure that a real person is viewing their videos. If you have an ad blocker or one of the above settings, you're not going to be able to see the Youtube videos here. I can't view these videos on my Firefox browser for these reasons, but I can see them on my Chrome browser. I'm sorry about that.
No comments:
Post a Comment