Kirsten Nunez graduated from SUNY Oneonta a few years before my daughter, so she's in her mid 30's. Her bio says she's a lifelong creator. Aren't we all? (don't answer that). All good advice here for the masses, but I've never refrigerated these 11 items. Martha Stewart herself should award me for this! Cause like her, I'm erudite (in the kitchen).
3 comments:
Kirsten Nunez graduated from SUNY Oneonta a few years before my daughter, so she's in her mid 30's. Her bio says she's a lifelong creator. Aren't we all? (don't answer that).
All good advice here for the masses, but I've never refrigerated these 11 items.
Martha Stewart herself should award me for this! Cause like her, I'm erudite (in the kitchen).
Mark, keep up the good work. I like cooking as well.
Sometimes my cooking is good, sometimes not. I eat it regardless.
It's all good work.
Post a Comment