Monday, August 11, 2025

Knee

 Self: 9 Exercises for Knee Pain to Help You Move (and Feel!) Better - Strengthen and stretch your way to happier joints. by Jenny McCoy, C.P.T.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two surgeons have just told me the best way to alleviate my knee pain is to replace the one I have. But these models look very happy doing the exercises, so I'll try 'em.

Jim Sande said...

I'm sorry your knees hurts. One idea might be to talk with a physical therapist if surgery is not possible or not desirable.

Anonymous said...

I am trying PT as a stop gap for what is certainly not desirable but most likely inevitable. Hey, it's only a knee.


And research shows most people CAN benefit from watching happy models doing exercise. I'm one of them.

Jim Sande said...

I do an almost daily exercise routine and I incorporate into that routine new exercises from time to time, different ways of doing sit-ups for example. It's helped me in my attempt to maintain a modest level of fitness. But, when something is out of my league, I let it go.