Search This Blog

Friday, February 23, 2024

Blog Comment

 On Thursday out of the blue, the sidebar of this blog disappeared. Google does stuff like this when they introduce new code into their system. I spent a solid hour trying to figure out what the heck went wrong. I could not find a solution and as a last and usually useless resort, I sent Google a note. In the controls of this blog, one can do that. Considering there are millions and millions of blogs out there, I figured nothing would happen and I was going to have to figure out some type of solution in the future because I still enjoy doing this blog. As an aside, I hope the blog is informing for you, it is for me. As you know there are several areas that I like to look at including the present state of our national political scene. Anyhow, all of a sudden the right sidebar reappeared. I have no idea why, and if this will last. In all honestly, I do wonder if I will continue the blog if Trump wins in November. Strikes me that America as a democratic country will be, obviously, over as the GOP turns America into some kind of Putin-esque authoritarian regime with Trump as it's figurehead. God help us.

No comments: